Project Management System
A project life cycle starts from structuring and planning, continues till its execution, performance/monitoring, and finally ends at the project closure. Keeping track of all the aspects and operations in a project simultaneously in real-time can be very difficult. So, in order to overcome this situation, we at Indev, have developed a “Project Management System”.
Managing a project involves multiple aspects that have to be tracked and must be followed up in real-time. Now, depending on the sophistication of a project our developed system can manage:
- Planning and Estimation
- Cost Control and Budget Management
- Resource Allocation
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Documentation, etc. of a project.
In simple words, we have developed this system to track each and every bit of information and events, from the accumulation of budget to allocation and expenditure of the budget to the grassroots level of the project.
- The product is developed using an open-source platform, so it remains affordable and adaptable in every scenario.
- The application is available in multiple languages and can be adapted to any language with minimal effort. This makes the system a Multilingual Project Management System.
- The dashboard’s interface is neatly defined and user-friendly for ease of navigation. It represents the data in infographic form so that the administrator can check the overall growth of the project and analyze all the necessary information just at a glance.
- The mobile application used by the on-field employees has functionalities to enter data and uploads bills & vouchers onto the server. It can directly be viewed on the dashboard by the administrator. This will help to track the expenses and other necessary information in real-time.
- The data can be feed to mobile applications in offline mode too. It will be synchronized to the server automatically after internet connectivity. This makes the application a robust Project Management Tool for data collection and synchronization in areas with limited connectivity
- Using the system, the administrator can set the deadlines, outline the task and timeline required to execute the project, analyze the risks, monitor the performance, manage the budgets, etc. easily.
The product is designed using an Open-Source platform. The detailed specifications are as follows :
Database: MySQL and SQLite
The product is being implemented by Jubilant Bhartiya Foundation at their locations pan India.