We are looking for enthusiastic young people to be a part of our CMS development team.
The selected candidate shall perform the following functions:
- Knowledge of the open-source WordPress, Drupal
- Good Coding skills in Core PHP.
- Formulate an effective, responsive design based on latest techniques and to meet client's branding objectives
- Ensure high-performance and readability of code
- Plan and execute complex projects
- Understand needs of clients in a variety of industries and translate into websites and applications that exceed expectations
- Work as member of team to design a functional, secure, and responsive site
- Collaborate with other team members in order to meet deadlines
- Speak directly with clients to collect feedback on milestone deliverables and implement into design
- Understand customer needs, motivations, and behaviors to translate them into website design
- Develop and implement custom design, features, and functionality for clients
- Address questions from the client, design team, and management in timely manner
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience on web service integration
- Familiarity with Server Site Issues, message APIs and push notification, and API integration
- Experience on MYSQL Database, Optimize Query & Database Structural Design.
Desired Skills and Qualification
- Work Experience: fresher or 1-year Exp
- Basic/UG Qualification: BCA, B. Tech, Any Graduate
- PG Qualification: MCA, M. Sc., M-Tech
- Will be based on Skill, Knowledge, and Experience
How to Apply
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Write “ CMS Developer ” in the subject line of your mail.